Initial planning is underway to make this dream a reality. We are all united in managing the same disease. There is amazing inspiration and power when so many like minded people- who GET one another and our struggles can finally meet; sharing, learning and supporting one another! Audience would hope to include: the Food Allergy, Asthma, EoE/EGID, Eczema, Gluten-Free and Celiac communities. Be sure to Follow Us on Twitter @Fablogcon and Sign up to be on our mailing list! Sign Me Up!
Please check back as we will be posting updates as details get ironed out! If you are interested in participating as a vendor, exhibitor, speaker, or other please email us here.
- We chose to hold the conference in Las Vegas for a few reasons, but a main one is that there is inexpensive airfare from almost anywhere! Making it more affordable for everyone to attend.
- Cigarette smoking IS still allowed in Vegas! So Asthmatics be warned. The South Point Hotel does have smoking in their casino, which must be walked through to access the rest of the hotel, however they do a splendid job cycling the air out many times per hour. Of the near 3000 rooms, only 95 are smoking rooms, [but be sure to ask when registering!]
- The Head Chef at the South Point, Keith Norman is trained and very knowledgeable about food allergies, and cross-contamination safety. We feel confident that they will do their utmost to ensure everyone has wonderful experience! Please feel free to email us [email@example.com] with any dietary concerns you may have!
- You will be able to grab an All-Day shuttle pass that takes you to the Vegas Strip with pick-up/drop-offs every 15 minutes for only $9.00!
- We hope you sign up and join our FARE Walk team. We will provide shuttle service to and from the walk event. It will give more time to visit and mingle with other conference attendees.