Erica Dermer Q & A
We will be introducing you to the speakers and attendees of the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference by sharing their responses to a few questions. We have asked them to choose to answer 3-5 of these questions:
1. Who do you look forward to seeing/meeting most at FABC and why?
2. Which of your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
3. Which panel topic do you look forward to hearing most and why?
4. What is the best thing about food allergies?
5. What motivated you to start blogging about food allergies?
6. What is the best thing about the online food allergy community?
7. What other blogger would you most like to meet and why?
8. What other blogger has inspired you?
9. What is one of your favorite posts written by another blogger and why?
10. If you didn’t have or deal with food allergies, what would be your 3 favorite foods to eat/try?”
3. Which panel topic do you look forward to hearing most and why? The Company You Keep: How to form a lasting relationship between bloggers and brands. Both have much to gain from a strong alliance! *Why? Because I’d love to know how to better utilize my relationships with brands.
4. What is the best thing about food allergies? Actually paying attention to what you eat! With food allergies and/or celiac disease, you can’t mindlessly eat ANYTHING. You have the read the labels and actually know what you’re putting in your body. I think it’s made me healthier because of it.
6. What is the best thing about the online food allergy community? That you can get to know someone who you would NEVER meet before if it wasn’t for these food allergies and intolerances. I’ve made so many friends because of this!
8. What other blogger has inspired you? The Celiac Diva was really one of the first people I followed and she’s a huge inspiration on building a business from a blog. Gluten Dude is another huge inspiration – he’s so good at talking about the “real” side of the disease. I’m also inspired by every person that I meet that has a blog and has put the time, energy, and dedication into making it magic for their readers.