The Food Allergy Bloggers Conference was first held in 2013. This unique conference unites food allergy bloggers with the advocates, medical professionals, and the companies who support food allergy living and safety at one event. With dual tracks of panel discussions focused on disease management and blogging information attendees have chance to learn from experts, which can later be applied and shared with their readers and communities.
The idea for a FAB Conference is something Jenny Sprague had been pondering for about two years before it became a reality. It stems from the longing to connect, share, learn, and meet all these amazing people she had come to know virtually, through Twitter, Facebook, reading their blogs, or books. They had helped guide her on the food allergy journey, and in turn, she has tried to help others. As Jenny verbalized this idea and shared it among her inner circle of friends, they too saw the value, and were equally excited at the idea of having a conference for all of us. This conference is a great opportunity for us to come together, to share, learn and connect with each other!
Jenny Sprague; Multiple Food Allergy Help, Founder, Manager, Advisory Board Member
- Colette Martin; Learning to Bake Allergen Free, Advisory Board Member
- Elisa Camahort Page; Co-Founder of BlogHer, Advisory Board Member
- Tiffany Glass Ferreira, Food Allergy Fun, Graphic Design, Advisory Board Member
- Joel Warady, Enjoy Life Foods, Advisory Board Member
- Ritesh Patel; Advisory Board Member
- Erica Dermer, Celiac and the Beast, Advisory Board Member
- Keeley McGuire; Keeley McGuire Blog, Advisory Board Member
- Kelly Kurzhal; Raising Jack with Celiac, Advisory Board Member, Graphics.
Others lending their help and advice:
For more information, you may learn about previous conferences . The Food Allergy Bloggers Conference was first held in 2013, in Las Vegas, Nevada, where the FABlogCon LLC entity is registered.