The Food Allergy Bloggers Conference was founded in 2013 by Jenny Sprague and Homa Woodrum. This unique conference unites food allergy bloggers with the advocates, medical professionals, and the companies who support food allergy living and safety at one event. With dual tracks of panel discussions focused on disease management and blogging information attendees have chance to learn from experts, which can later be applied and shared with their readers and communities.
The idea for a FAB Conference is something Jenny Sprague had been pondering for about two years. It stems from the longing to connect , share, learn, and meet all these amazing people she had come to know virtually, through Twitter, Facebook, reading their blogs, or books. They had helped guide her on the food allergy journey, and in turn, she has tried to help others. As Jenny verbalized this idea and shared it among her inner circle of friends, they too saw the value, and were equally excited at the idea of having a conference for all of us. This conference is a great opportunity for us to come together, to share, learn and connect with each other!
Jenny Sprague; Multiple Food Allergy Help, Founder, Manager, Advisory Board Member
Homa Woodrum; Oh Mah Deehness, Co-Founder, Manager, Advisory Board Member
Selena Bluntzer, Amazing and Atopic, Registration Coordinator, Advisory Board Member
Others involved in helping make this happen include:
- Elizabeth Goldenberg; Onespot Allergy, Advisory Board Member
- Colette Martin; Learning to Bake Allergen Free, Advisory Board Member
- Elisa Camahort Page; Co-Founder of BlogHer, Advisory Board Member
- Tiffany Glass Ferreira, Food Allergy Fun, Graphic Design, Advisory Board Member
- Joel Warady, Enjoy Life Foods, Advisory Board Member
- Also contributing their time and advice: Dr. Lama Rimawi, Tasterie.
For more information, you may learn about previous conferences . Food Allergy Bloggers Conference LLC is a Nevada entity and was first registered on April 8, 2013.