We are hosting the 5th annual Food Allergy Bloggers Conference to be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Denver, Colorado on November 3, 4, & 5 of 2017.
The goal and mission of this conference is to bring everyone together and to form lasting new connections; learning, teaching, and sharing with one another. We welcome you with the understanding that food allergy community bloggers are different. We blog to share knowledge, more than to gain readers, sell things, promote ideas, or even to make money. We do this to help others, connecting them to resources to make the journey easier. Part of that is finding our own support network: of fellow bloggers, companies and products that help us to help others, who are managing food restrictions. We are authentic in both our praise and loyalty, to the brands and products we use and recommend. This is a chance for inspiration and collaboration. Having your company not only represented with, online influencers of the food allergy community, but connecting on a personal level with these passionate advocates at the start and throughout the conference is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
We will host a social meet and greet the opening night [Friday 11/3], then 2 days of panel discussion sessions, and the ‘expo’ will be available to attendees during set times of the conference. You are welcome to join any and all sessions.
We are reaching out to your company to offer you the opportunity to participate in any number of ways. We anticipate an audience of aprx. 300 highly targeted food allergy bloggers and community influencers, but we can exceed this number and also have attracted support and engagement from the celiac community, as well Colorado residents whom will be attending. This event is a unique opportunity to interact with the key influencers in the food allergy community. The attendees reach thousands of new customers through their blogs, support groups, and social media reach. Thank you for your interest and support, we look forward to hearing from you!
- SPONSORS ONLY informative sessions: This year we invite you to come Thursday to take advantage of our SPONSORS ONLY informative sessions– on Friday morning 8am-12pm. Details coming soon! This will include Speaker/Panels to be announced.
- FRIDAY lunch: When sessions conclude at Noon we will will offer a lunch, and allow you access to the expo to set up your booths.
- EXTENDED ‘EXPO ONLY’ HOURS! The Expo will be open for attendees at 1 PM Friday until 5:30 PM Friday when we will begin with our Opening Night festivities.
- The Expo will be in a separate room, with set times to be attended. (Times are approximate: 1pm – 5:30pm Friday; 9am – 3pm Sat.) We will lock doors when Expo is not open to preserve your merchandise.
- There can be opportunities to have an exhibit table outside of the expo in main lobby area of conference floor as well. These tables should have an attendee at them 9am – 5pm Sat, and 9am – 3pm Sunday.
- Added Blogger Incentive: We will again have donated prizes for give-away drawings. In order to get raffle tickets we have our attendees fill out “a dance card” with signatures from each expo exhibitor- earning 1 tix for each one received. This is to encourage them to seek you out and interact. Drawing closes at 12PM Sunday, raffle prizes prizes will be drawn at 1pm.
- We ARE accepting donated product/prizes for the raffle giveaways
We ask all our sponsors to follow our commitment to our guests safety by NOT ALLOWING any Peanut or Treenut products as samples at our event. (*coconut is not considered a tree nut, for these purposes)
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS and Small companies: If you meet set criteria, You may qualify for a special discount on sponsorship pricing. Please contact us for more details.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS: Sponsor applicants and products are subject to prior approval. We reserve the right to deny sponsorship. All applications must be reviewed by FABlogCon team and you will be notified within 48 hours (or 2 business days) of your application approval status or any follow up questions we may have in the approval process. Upon approval by our company managers we will provide a detailed agreement for your review and signature. Sponsorship recognition on the conference website begins upon payment in full via check or paypal.com transfer. Feel free to contact us for more details.
Due to Health code restrictions, baked goods that are not individually packaged and labeled will not be permitted. If you want to inquire about the Hotel using your product in their menu preparations please contact us and we can put in touch with our contact.
Upon approval of sponsorship, and receipt of your deposit- you will be able to choose the position of your vendor space. Spaces will be filled first come- first served. Payment of sponsorship must be paid in full within 90 days of submission, unless otherwise amended. Additional terms detailed in contract.
Additionally, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees about any coverage your company may or may not receive from attendees on their blogs or other social media outlets – what we are offering is a chance to get to know them on a personal level. The rest is up to you (and them)!