We invite you to join us for the “Wine & Sign” Cocktail Party & Book Club Saturday Night, November 5th 2016. As a part of our conference, we would like to celebrate the many FABulous book authors we have in our community! We will allow our published authors to display their books, sell their books, or sign the copies you already own. For our attendees: Bring your home copy if you want to have it signed, or you may leave a comment here for an author prior to the conference if you would like to pre-order a book then pick up your copy during this event! We look forward to having you join us for food, wine, conversation and books!
If you have a book and want to participate during this event: Please contact us and we will get you and your work added to the list! The book signing session will run 7-8pm Saturday night, afterwhich time, we will commence with our evening festivities.
- Colette Martin, Learning to Bake Allergen-Free, The Allergy-Free Pantry: Make Your Own Staples, Snacks, and More Without Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, Soy or Nuts
- Erica Dermer, Celiac and the Beast
- Cybele Pascal, The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook, Allergy-Free and Easy Cooking, The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook
- Jules Shepard, Free for All Cooking: 150 Easy Gluten-Free, Allergy-Friendly Recipes the Whole Family Can Enjoy, Nearly Normal Cooking For Gluten-Free Eating: A Fresh Approach to Cooking and Living Without Wheat or Gluten & The First Year: Celiac Disease and Living Gluten-Free: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
- Cindy Gordon, Gluten Free Fork
- Brianna Hobbs, The Essential Gluten-Free Cookie Guide
- Chandice Probst and Tana Besendorfer, Gluten Free on a Budget
- Shannon Kinsella, The Gluten-Free Bread Machine Cookbook: 175 Splendid Breads That Taste Great, from Any Kind of Machine
- Lisa Muscian; Parenting a Positive Reaction
- Linda Coss: 75 Marketing Tips to Grow Your Business, How to Manage Your Child’s Life-threatening Food Allergies: Practical Tips for Everyday Life, What’s to Eat? The Milk-Free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free Food Allergy Cookbook, What Else is to Eat? The Dairy-, Egg- and Nut-Free Food Allergy Cookbook
- Dianne Jacob; Will Write for Food; The United States of Pizza
- Nikita Virani, Wizdy
- Donna Decosta MD, A Little Bit Can Hurt
Be sure to visit our bookstore which highlights our current and previous authors!